Producer - Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
Operations – Production /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
As part of our continued growth we have a vacancy for a Producer to join our fantastic team on a new Warhammer: Age Of Sigmar RTS title. You will work closely with our talented development team to help deliver exciting new features. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinating development of new features, reporting to the Executive Producer.
- Helping the development team to achieve their goals and deliver features on time and to a high quality.
- Proactively identifying, prioritising and scheduling work based on the project roadmap.
- Running sprint planning, standups, reviews and retrospectives.
- Creating and optimising processes and pipelines to ensure efficient development.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the development team and external partners.
- Providing visibility and effective reporting of project status to stakeholders.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks proactively.
- Experience in AAA game production with at least one shipped title on PC or Console.
- Ability to build trust and rapport and communicate confidently and effectively.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to motivate different teams and disciplines effectively.
- Used to managing multiple tasks in parallel and able to balance competing requirements.
- Solid understanding of Agile processes.
- Skilled in helping teams finding solutions to complex problems.
- Confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change.
- Excellent organisational skills with a systematic and methodical approach.
- Experienced a full game lifecycle from conception to release and beyond.
- Knowledge of Hansoft or JIRA beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.