Operations – Production /
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of our continued growth we have opportunities for experienced Producers to join our fantastic Production team on a range of exciting games. As a Producer you will work closely with our talented development teams to help deliver exceptional new game features and content. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinating areas of a game in close collaboration with the development team, reporting to the Executive Producer.
- Proactively identifying, prioritising and scheduling work based on the project roadmap.
- Running sprint planning, standups, reviews and retrospectives.
- Ensuring that features and content are delivered on time and to a high quality.
- Creating and optimising processes and pipelines to ensure efficient development.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the development team and external partners.
- Providing visibility and effective reporting of project status to stakeholders.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks proactively.
- Experience in AAA game production with at least 1 shipped title on PC or Console.
- Ability to build trust and communicate confidently and effectively.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to facilitate different teams and disciplines effectively.
- Used to managing multiple tasks in parallel and able to balance competing requirements.
- Solid understanding of Agile processes.
- Skilled in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change.
- Excellent organisational skills with a systematic and methodical approach.
- Experienced a full game lifecycle from conception to release.
- Familiar with console technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Hansoft or JIRA beneficial.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.