Production – Production /
Purpose of the role
As part of our continued growth, we have a vacancy for an Associate Producer to join our fantastic team. You will work closely with our Lead Producer, Game Director and other Production staff as part of the Production Team to help the entire studio plan, coordinate and execute on exciting new projects and content.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful Tactical RPGs and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
This role is based on-site in our Studio in Winnipeg, Canada. We can offer a relocation package for the right candidate.
- Co-ordinate the creation of in-game content, under the supervision of an experienced Lead Producer
- Assist in tracking development plans and production schedules
- Continuous communication to provide visibility on the status of work and to effectively highlight any issues in a timely manner
- Schedule tasks to help developers deliver work on time and to a high quality
- Follow company procedures and pipelines to help ensure efficient, effective production throughout the development cycle
- Proactively resolving development issues to keep team members working efficiently, and making sure their needs are addressed
- Support sprint planning, reviews & retrospectives
- Assisting Producers and the wider development team to help achieve their goals.
- A practical understanding of video game development and production
- Prior experience working in a similar project co-ordination or production role, where you have worked directly with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all development disciplines, and to understand their specific needs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Strong note-taking skills a plus
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to support different development disciplines with different requirements
- Proactive in finding solutions to problems
- Confident working in a fast paced environment, and able to react positively to shifting priorities in a dynamic environment
- A well-organized, methodical, clear-headed and calm approach
- Comfortable with MS Office, Google Docs, or similar documentation suites.
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Specific knowledge of Agile development processes is a plus
- Experience with Production Tools such as JIRA or Hansoft
- Previously worked on a shipped game, ideally on multiple platforms
- Experience with pre-production
- Experience with post-launch releases.