Partnerships Marketing Manager
Commercial – Digital Marketing /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England. With a growing team of over 700 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo. We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).We are also growing our team to continue the expansion of Frontier Foundry, our publishing label for games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
We have a modern spacious studio located on the Cambridge Science Park in the heart of the Cambridge tech hub. For those who wish to relocate to the Cambridge area and work either entirely in the studio or flexibly between the studio and home, we can provide generous financial and practical support to facilitate your move. We are also able to offer remote working for those who would prefer to work almost exclusively from home or who are unable to relocate. We can discuss your preferences with you during the recruitment process.
Purpose of the role
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Partnerships Marketing Manager to join our talented and growing Digital Marketing team. You’ll be joining during a period of significant growth at Frontier and will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of our partnerships campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our digital marketing partners such as PlayStation, Xbox and third party agencies
- Seek and establish new relationships for digital marketing opportunities
- Develop and implement the partnerships marketing strategies across key beats in our gaming calendar
- Regular evaluation of our marketing campaigns, to optimise to best practice guidelines
- Identify new opportunities to engage with existing and new audiences for prospecting and retargeting purposes
- Explore new opportunities to monetise programmatic and paid search marketing for our range of titles.
- Proven experience in managing activities such as out of home (OOH), digital advertising & partnership marketing management
- Experience working on global marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytics skills, with experience in Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience in implementing marketing campaign tracking
- Previous experience in working in games industry would be an added benefit but is not essential
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines would be beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.