Creative Services Coordinator
Operations – Creative Services /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
As we continue to grow our studio in line with the successful roadmap of new game launches including F1 Manager and Warhammer, we have created a brand new role of Creative Services Coordinator. This is a central administrative role within the Creative team, acting as a key point of contact for the Creative Services Producers, allowing the smooth running of the department.
- Deliver planning resource allocation for upcoming projects, reporting to Producers and Head of Creatives on progress of current activity and supporting the in day-to-day operations.
- Gain a deep understanding of processes and tools (Monday, Confluence, Teams, Frame IO) and assist in process change and implementation.
- Book in new briefs and set up projects for the Creative Services team, communicating and tracking deadlines to the team and relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively coordinate the overall capacity and schedule the workload of the Creative Services team.
- Prepare daily project updates for Producers and Team Leads, identifying and resolving bottlenecks.
- Coordinate communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organised, professional attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- PC and MS Office software experience.
- Potential to work towards a Producer role exists for the right candidate.
This role can be offered on a hybrid working basis, which means you’ll have the opportunity to spend time working both in the studio and at home. You will probably be required to spend at least 50% of your time in the studio to facilitate collaboration and engagement. We can provide a comprehensive support package as part of any offer should you need to relocate.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.