Graduate Designer - F1 Manager
Design – Design /
We are looking for a Graduate Designer to join the Frontier team to work on F1 Manager and help take this fantastic project to the next level.
As a Graduate Designer working on F1 Manager you will work with and support other designers and departments to help build on and take the game to new heights. The role will have an emphasis on content creation for existing systems, compiling and entering data, and entry level feature design work.
- Content Building – Design and implement content for existing game systems using blueprints and scripting tools.
- Feature Support – Playtest, feedback and contribute to the balancing of features.
- Feature Design – Take ownership of minor game features from concept to implementation, working directly with a cross-discipline feature group.
- Data Management – Enter and maintain external or generated data required by the game’s systems.
- Adaptable and creative with a solid practical understanding of game mechanics and genres.
- Knowledge of management and simulation games.
- Capable of producing clear and concise documentation, analysing problems and finding the most efficient and effective solutions.
- Quick to pick up and learn new tool sets.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A strong communicator able to work well as part of a team giving and receiving constructive criticism positively.
- Passion for F1 and racing.
- Ability to apply artistic and programmatic perspectives to work.
- Ability to use analytic data to inform systems design and game balance.
- Familiarity with scripting languages or tools (e.g. Lua).
- Experience of game editing tools like Unreal or Unity would be beneficial.
Please note: if you have examples of Game Design you have worked on please provide them in your application.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK as at this time we are unable to offer visa support for this role.