Publishing & Commercial – Community /
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of our continued growth we have opportunities for Community Managers to join our Community Team (MCV's Best Community Team 2019) working on current and future unannounced games. These are fantastic opportunities to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and learn from other experts in the Community and Publishing teams as you develop your career with us.
- Generate and host original content for our channels (Twitch/YouTube/events) to raise product visibility and awareness
- Planning and scheduling initiatives to drive engagement within the relevant communities
- Positively engage across all channels as a representative of Frontier
- Work closely with internal teams (PR, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Support, and Developers) to better support our gaming communities and communication strategies
- Organise and participate in events and groups to build communities and grow awareness
- Build relationships with players and industry professionals.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable and willing to participate in livestreaming
- Collaborative approach
- Pro-active and creative approach to projects and content
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Ability to accurately report and monitor feedback
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willing and able to travel to industry events and conventions
- A passion for video games
- Experience in a similar CM role with emphasis on live streaming and written content creation
- Good understanding of social media channels.
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of streaming software (OBS) and hardware
- Second European language
- Knowledge of Frontier games.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.