Creative Services Producer
Operations – Creative Services /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
The Creative Services department produces all marketing materials for our entire portfolio of exciting games. As a Creative Services Producer you will coordinate a cross discipline team of Video Artists, Graphic Designers and Marketing Artists, focusing on a selection of our titles. You will work closely with stakeholders from our Publishing, Commercial and Development teams across the company, and be responsible for delivering high-quality marketing assets, on time and to spec.
Marketing assets you’ll be working on will range from hotly anticipated launch trailers watched by millions to beautiful pieces of artwork, from Steam store assets to social media engagement pieces.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing department in an outstanding games company, with excellent career prospects.
- To work closely with the Development and Content Teams to deliver outstanding assets and guide Creative Team through to delivery. To be an authority in direction and production and set high benchmarks for all content created’
- Work with stakeholders from varied departments to create detailed and well-thought out briefs for projects
- Co-ordinate entire projects without supervision, reporting to the Lead Producer
- Schedule and track project tasks with Monday.com, including managing your resources and team capacity
- Proactively identify, prioritise and schedule work based on the project roadmap
- Run brief creation, kick-off meetings, team stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and the required quality
- Keep stakeholders involved through collaboration, reviews and visible, effective reporting
- Ensure company and department processes, procedures and pipelines are followed
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and proactively prevent/solve issues.
- Experience of managing small creative teams in an agency or internal marketing department
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and clients; understanding their needs and working with your team to deliver to their satisfaction
- Collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate between different departments and disciplines
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in finding simple solutions to complex problems
- Confident in managing multiple projects and tasks in parallel
- Must love video games!
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years in a Middleweight / Full position as a Project Manager or Producer. Hands-on Account Managers also considered
- Experienced in producing entire creative projects for stakeholders / clients at a high level
- Experienced in the use of project management software; Monday.com, Trello, Jira etc
- Experience in the games industry is a bonus
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.