Digital Data Analyst
Publishing & Commercial – Marketing /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our talented and growing Digital Marketing team. You’ll be joining during a period of significant growth at Frontier and will be responsible for the global performance marketing data analytics remit.
- Work with the wider team to ensure our campaign reporting and tracking adheres to best practice
- Google Tag Manager and marketing campaign tagging to track marketing performance
- Optimise our websites data analytics and external reporting tools
- Carry out market research & competitor analysis, communicating the competitive landscape as it affects our products and strategy
- Contribute to optimising user experience improvements with Production and Monetization teams
- Report and provide insights on digital marketing campaign performance including multi- touch attribution.
- Work across multiple disciplines on various projects and provide in depth reports and recommendations.
- Marketing KPI setting and reporting
- Previous experience in consumer analytics & marketing strategy
- Experience and in depth knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SQL and Kibana
- Experience with HTML5 and other web scripts would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of marketing and insights tools with particular experience of digital communications and multi-channel marketing
- A passion for video games with previous experience in a similar role within the video games industry would be a bonus.
- Familiarity of working on global projects and products
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to manage competing priorities and expectations whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines would be beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.