Performance Marketing Manager
Cambridge / Hybrid / Remote /
Commercial – Digital Marketing /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution, Planet Zoo and F1 Manager. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England. With a growing team of over 800 talented people supporting our existing portfolio and ambitious future roadmap, along with our publishing label Frontier Foundry, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
Purpose of the role
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager, specialising in paid search & programmatic marketing campaigns to join our talented and growing Digital Marketing team. You’ll be joining during a period of significant growth at Frontier and will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of our paid search and programmatic marketing campaigns.
- Manage paid search and display campaigns across all Frontier & Frontier Foundry titles
- Deliver programmatic advertising across all Frontier and Frontier Foundry titles
- Build and deliver pay per click (PPC) and display campaigns through Google Adwords and Youtube to engage with new & existing customers
- Build and deliver programmatic campaigns that drive ongoing engagement and remarketing
- Develop and implement a clear A/B Testing roadmap across paid and programmatic advertising platforms
- Regular evaluation of our marketing campaigns, to optimise to best practice guidelines
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with Google and external programmatic advertising agencies
- Identify new opportunities to engage with existing and new audiences for prospecting and retargeting
- Previous experience running Paid Search and Programmatic marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytics skills
- Experience in implementing marketing campaign tracking
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.