Complex Games - Winnipeg – Production /
Founded in 2001, Complex Games has over 20 years' experience with an ambition of becoming a global leader in the development of innovative Tactical RPGs, including the recent success of turn-based PC strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. The studio is based in Winnipeg, Canada, and employs 20 talented and passionate people including its founders and several other industry veterans. We‘re now growing the team and looking forward to making even more great games in the future as part of Frontier. Come join us!
This is an on-site role in the Winnipeg Studio (Complex Games). We can offer a relocation package and if needed, VISA sponsorship for the right candidate.
As part of our continued growth we have a vacancy for a Senior Producer to join our fantastic team on Chaos Gate. You will work closely with our talented development team and help deliver exceptional new content that continues to delight our loyal fans, as well as help with upcoming new games developed at the Winnipeg studio.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful Tactical RPGs and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinating development on DLC packs, reporting directly to the Head of Studio.
- Helping the development team to achieve their goals and deliver content on time and to a high quality.
- Proactively identifying, prioritising and scheduling work based on the project roadmap.
- Running sprint planning, standups, reviews and retrospectives.
- Creating and optimising processes and pipelines to ensure efficient development.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the development team and external partners.
- Providing visibility and effective reporting of project status to stakeholders.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks proactively.
- Taking a Leadership role in a growing Production Team
- Experience in game production with multiple shipped titles on PC or Console.
- Ability to build trust and rapport and communicate confidently and effectively.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to motivate different teams and disciplines effectively.
- Used to managing multiple tasks in parallel and able to balance competing requirements.
- Solid understanding of Agile processes.
- Skilled in helping teams finding solutions to complex problems.
- Confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change.
- Excellent organizational skills with a systematic and methodical approach.
- Experienced a full game lifecycle from conception to release and beyond.
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or other Project Management software beneficial.
- Solid familiarity and interest in Tactical RPGs
What we can offer you
You'll work directly with a friendly and experienced team that is striving to push the envelope in the tactical RPG space by creating challenging new worlds with compelling cinematic narratives.
We provide a competitive salary, our Frontier annual bonus scheme and an extended health and benefits plan.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.