Senior Producer - Frontier Foundry
Operations – Production /
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of our continued growth we have an opportunity for a Senior Producer to join our Production team within the Third Party arm of the business. You’ll be working with fantastic external development teams on exciting and as yet unannounced games as part of Frontier’s growth into third party publishing. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinate development across multiple games with external partner studios.
- Regular communication to track and report progress.
- Proactively identify issues and solve them promptly.
- Maintain strong business relationships, including hosting and visiting partner studios when required.
- Ensure development best practice is followed so titles are delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Assess milestone deliveries and provide constructive feedback while allowing developers the space and creative freedom to make their games shine.
- Co-ordinate the provision of publisher support services to external developers.
- Creation and tracking of project schedules, budgets and progress reports to keep all company functions well informed.
- Experienced Senior Producer with proven track record of overseeing development on major console or PC titles with external development teams.
- Expert knowledge covering all stages of the development and publishing process.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing and motivating external teams to achieve the best possible results.
- Able to offer creative direction with insight and expertise across a range of genres.
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work proactively on multiple projects with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A passion for video games is a must.
- Console certification experience beneficial.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.