Senior Producer - Frontier Foundry
Operations – Production /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
As part of our continued growth we have an opportunity for a Senior Producer to join our Production team within the Third Party arm of the business. You’ll be working with fantastic external development teams on exciting and as yet unannounced games as part of Frontier’s growth into third party publishing. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinate development across multiple games with external partner studios.
- Regular communication to track and report progress.
- Proactively identify issues and solve them promptly.
- Maintain strong business relationships, including hosting and visiting partner studios when required.
- Ensure development best practice is followed so titles are delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Assess milestone deliveries and provide constructive feedback while allowing developers the space and creative freedom to make their games shine.
- Co-ordinate the provision of publisher support services to external developers.
- Creation and tracking of project schedules, budgets and progress reports to keep all company functions well informed.
- Experienced Senior Producer with proven track record of overseeing development on major console or PC titles with external development teams.
- Expert knowledge covering all stages of the development and publishing process.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing and motivating external teams to achieve the best possible results.
- Able to offer creative direction with insight and expertise across a range of genres.
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work proactively on multiple projects with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A passion for video games is a must.
- Console certification experience beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.