Facilities and H&S Administrator
Operations – Site, Facilities and H&S /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
As part of Frontier’s continued growth, we have created a new opportunity for a Facilities and H&S Administrator. You will be responsible for providing support to our Facilities and Health and Safety teams along with general admin tasks across our busy and growing site. You will be a strong team player with good organisational skills and experienced in dealing with multiple tasks.
- Facilities management
- Ordering of kitchenette supplies and equipment
- Provide holiday cover for Reception
- Facilities management support
- Health & Safety
- Assisting with issuing ergonomic self-assessment reviews and assisting with the distributing of ergonomic equipment
- Weekly site H&S checks, and kitchenette hygiene and stock checks
- Issuing of desk equipment to new starters, ensuring new chairs and pedestals are provided at each desk
- Staff induction tours of the studio
- Monitor helpdesk requests, first point of contact for answering facilities queries and site issues, escalating to the appropriate team member via our helpdesk software
- General administration support to the team.
- Supporting the team with filing related – electronic and hard copy filing, raising orders
We are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible; this role will be based in our state of the art studio in Cambridge Science Park.
- High attention to detail
- Administration/Coordination experience
- A strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills for our internal customers and external suppliers
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Confident with IT and learning new software
- Basic H&S certificate or a good understanding of basic health and safety in an office environment.
Given the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to be studio based and we are unable to offer any remote working. We can however provide a comprehensive relocation support package as part of any offer.
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.