Junior PR Manager
Publishing & Commercial – Public Relations /
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Junior PR Manager to join our talented publishing team. You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and will be working within the PR team on a number of our much-loved franchises, as well as unannounced titles which promise to be just as exciting.
Reporting to the PR & Communications Managers, the Junior PR Manager will play a key role in supporting the team with the planning and execution of global PR campaigns to promote Frontier’s products and drive a greater awareness of our titles.
The Junior PR Manager will be responsible for writing press releases, ensuring consistent communication of company and product messages, generating coverage and commentary and support the planning and execution of campaigns and events.
- Working with the PR & Communications Managers to plan and develop global PR strategies across Frontier’s portfolio of titles, leading on key projects within these plans
- Support the PR & Communications Managers in working with the wider publishing team and key stakeholders to create, plan, and deliver aligned PR campaigns and events around Frontier and its titles
- Build and maintain relationships with global media outlets and key influencers across multiple channels ensuring that a positive brand image is conveyed at all times
- Write and edit press releases, fact sheets, FAQs, planning documents, social media content, and other PR material
- Track media coverage and collate regular internal reports in a timely manner
- Use analytical tools to analyse and measure all activities to improve effectiveness and response
- Coordinate preview and review requests, as well as ad-hoc media opportunities
- At least 1-2 years of PR experience, ideally gained within the gaming, tech or entertainment industry
- A passion for PR and Marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Good existing relationships with key international specialist and non-specialist media outlets
- An understanding of the computer and videogames market, and the specialist and non-specialist media market
- Ability to multi-task, while working across varied deadlines and timelines
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately report and monitor feedback
- Passionate about video games
- Willing to occasionally work outside of office hours, and travel to attend industry events and conventions when they resume
- Good knowledge and understanding of marketing methods and channels
- In-depth knowledge of Frontier’s titles
- A degree level qualification in PR/Communications, Journalism or English would be advantageous
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.