Publishing & Commercial – Marketing /
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Product Manager to join our talented and growing Publishing team, working on exciting projects and titles including Jurassic World, Planet Coaster, plus the new Formula 1 and Warhammer IPs and 3PP. You’ll be joining during a period of significant growth at Frontier and will have responsibility for global marketing, brand and life cycle management. If you’ve got Product Marketing experience in video games and are looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Day-to-day global marketing, brand and life cycle management of allocated products
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding marketing activity from early development through to post-launch activity and support
- Work with internal teams and third parties to develop cross-promotional marketing and wider business opportunities
- Act as a brand ambassador both internally and externally
- Deliver product positioning, audience insights and go-to-market strategy to both internal and external stakeholders while integrating and distributing feedback
- Manage development of game’s brand identity elements including title, logo, key art, packaging and other style guide elements
- Brief, manage and deliver marketing collateral including ATL, digital, CRM, platform channels, retail, merchandise and partnerships
- Implementation and tracking of market research & analysis while communicating the competitive landscape as it affects our products and strategy.
- Effectively manage allocated budget with weekly/monthly status updates
- Maintain and develop working relationships with a variety of external licensors, agencies and suppliers
- Provide support at relevant consumer/trade/press events throughout the year
- Lead post-campaign analysis and post-sales reports communicate effectively to relevant teams
- Manage post-launch live ops with content updates and marketing promotions
- Analyse players’ feedback, behaviour and market’s acceptance. Share results & recommendations with game production and Publishing team
- Take active part in prioritising user experience improvements and bugs fixes with production and monetization teams.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the video games industry
- Experience working on global/international projects/products
- Collaborative approach to working with other Publishing disciplines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
- Good creative eye with attention to detail
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills to provide effective briefs and position product strategy to stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of marketing and insight tools with particular experience of digital communications and multi-channel marketing
- A passion for video games
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines would be beneficial.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.