Studio Communications Associate
Operations – Studio Communications /
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role
We have created a brand new opportunity for a Studio Communications Associate to join the Frontier team. This role will have an integral role with both our internal and external company communication delivery. This is an exciting phase of growth for our studio, as well as the expansion of the Studio Communications Team.
- Work with the Senior Studio Communications Manager to deliver on company-wide internal and external communications and strategic engagement programmes
- Deliver internal communication initiatives including, but not limited to, company events and game celebrations, HR & Wellbeing, operations and studio announcements
- Support content planning for internal and external channels including Email, Microsoft Teams, Intranet, Newsletters, LinkedIn and Frontier’s Corporate Website
- Project manage ad-hoc internal communication and engagement projects for diversity, intranet improvements, engagement reviews, and external press releases and corporate award entries
- Support scheduling and administration for studio communications calendars and act as first point of contact for internal or corporate affairs requests.
- 1-2 years experience of planning and delivering internal and/or external communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of developing content for multiple internal and external channels
- Ability to understand audience needs and develop relevant and timely communications, tailoring as necessary.
- Excellent quality of written materials targeted at internal (and external where applicable) audiences
- Energetic and positive team player with ability to build relationships across the business
- Ability to assess and prioritise workload and deliver on deadlines with an adaptable approach
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.