Copenhagen, Denmark /
Engineering – Development /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
We are looking for an Engineering Manager, who is well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. You are a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and can create the link between tech and business - a natural leader, who knows how to motivate a team and have a passion for technological innovation!
What you'll do
- Lead and scale the rapidly growing, global software engineering teams
- Dig deep into complex problems, distilling complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your teams
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the Engineering teams
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals
- Support, motivate and coach your team in their ongoing work
- Be a primary driver for innovation both product- and tech wise in collaboration with the CTO
What you'll ideally have
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills and a strong people mindset
- A proven background in leading distributed engineering teams
- Have previous startup or scaleup experience
- Have the ability to bring simplicity to complex problems
- Possess great project- and team management skills
- Has built high performing teams through mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Are an agile and creative team builder who is also a cross-functional leader
- Hold top-notch tech knowledge - strong knowledge of software architecture and web-based software
- Have experience working within the B2B SaaS industry
- Have a growth mindset and openness to feedback