Senior Director of EMEA Sales
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Sales /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our EMEA Sales Leader?
To help support Forecast’s rapid growth, we’re looking for a hands-on, motivated and passionate Senior Director of Sales to lead our EMEA sales team. Reporting into our CRO, you’ll directly manage our growing sales team, coaching and driving their success as we bring the power of artificial intelligence to the world of work today. Your sales expertise and analytical mindset will empower our sales teams (both lead generation & closers), build clear sales structure and strategy and be a significant part of our growth from an early stage.
As part of our Commercial leadership team, you’ll be a key contributor to Forecast strategy and success, with huge potential for development in the role - your growth mindset and sales expertise will help set the direction for our commercial efforts. You’ll be hiring a ton too, building a team of passionate and humble go getters who’ll help shape the face of Forecast’s success.
We’re at a massively pivotal moment in our commercial journey, and you’ll be right in the front seat.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and mentor our sales teams, bringing a positive attitude and building a winning culture. Your coaching capabilities will be integral to our scale
- Play an integral role in the planning and structuring of our growing sales team and our sales processes. Forecast is at a significant growth stage, and to be successful we need to scale intelligently
- Directly engage with key customers to assist team wins with your executive presence
- Create and roll out sales strategy to grow and build Forecast’s footprint in the space, working closely with our CRO, CEO and Technical leadership teams
- Using data (we love Salesforce hygiene!) and insights, accurately forecast sales growth and revenue with our CRO
- Have input on pricing model
- Hire at pace - as we continue to prove our model, we will be scaling quickly and you will be leading that candidate process.
What you'll have
- Demonstrated success in a sales management role, leading both outbound and closing teams. You’ll have managed successful teams before, meeting and beating quota and have an entrepreneurial mindset in how we build fast and strategically
- Mentoring and coaching attitude, with the ability to empathize and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their goals. Developing and unlocking the potential of our team members is important for us here at Forecast!
- Experience and ability to build structure in a fast growing business - as our sales teams quickly grow, so will our need for careful workforce planning and processes
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. We’re all hands on deck at Forecast, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own part of the business
- Comfort in working in a small and driven team, working with international colleagues collaboratively. You’ll have a self starter attitude and you’ll want to work with Forecasters across the business to constantly do better