Senior Demand Generation Manager
New York City /
Commercial – Marketing /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
After a phenomenal past year of growth during which Forecast opened a new office in London, more than triped our revenue and solidified our position as a market leader, we’re now expanding our commercial team to the US.
This is a critical role in building our capabilities to address and successfully target a hot and fast growing market. You will be our first US marketer on the ground and will be working closely with our international team. We expect that you will use your understanding of the marketing-sales funnel & analytical numbers driven experience to define and drive Forecast’s efforts to address the substantial UK and US market and maximise our opportunities, with the support of your team.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Marketing Director to develop demand strategy across the full channel mix to generate awareness, education and demand from our TAM, and nurture leads through the funnel with a smooth handover to sales and a continuous feedback loop
- Design and implement creative omni channel demand generation campaigns to attract, educate, target and convert our future customers across all stages of the buyer journey - putting together associated metrics, goals and milestones
- Ensure the delivery of integrated inbound and outbound marketing programmes, including vertical and ABM programmes, that drive engagement within our target audiences and result in a high volume of high-quality leads - including webinars, email marketing, content marketing, telemarketing, events, paid media, etc
- Work with Content Marketing Manager to build out a content plan to support each campaign with content created for each stage of the buyer’s journey to attract, educate and nurture leads through to sale
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations to constantly assess and optimise lead processes and automation, so no lead is left behind
- Establish, track, and improve conversion rates, and ROI across the whole funnel utilising insights from the data to optimise the demand generation programme - making intelligent and data driven decisions
- Increase inbound opportunities by working with Digital Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Manager to optimise relevant channels such as SEO, PPC and software comparison sites
- Keep a close eye on trends and new methodologies, making sure that our lead identification and campaign strategies are up to date and best in class. You’ll always strive to be at top of your game, and understand new and creative ways to target our customers with differing needs
What you'll ideally have
- Demonstrated success in a demand generation role for 5 + years ideally with a SaaS product, with experience leading a team
- Experience with SMB to Mid Market SaaS specifically converting free-trials to customers
- Deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel, with a proven track record of driving MQLs, opportunities, nurturing leads and working closely with sales
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using multiple marketing channels including events, webinars, content, and digital advertising
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using HubspotCapability to drive and own your own performance and time. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your own bright ideas and make strategic decisions and you’ll need to be willing to get your hands dirty as you’ll be the first marketing hire on the ground in our New York office
- Ability to understand, translate and articulate data, using it to make intelligent decisions and recommendations to our Marketing Director, CRO and Sales teams
- Comfortable working in a small and driven team, with colleagues internationally. You’ll have a self starter attitude and you’ll want to work with Forecasters across the business to constantly do better