Senior Director of Sales, North America
New York City /
Commercial – Sales /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our new US Sales Leader?
After a phenomenal past year of growth during which Forecast grew almost 400% and raised a $19m Series A, we’re now expanding our commercial team to the US. With a significant amount of our revenue already being generated in North America, the seeds are there for the right leader to come in and exponentially grow the business. This is a significant opportunity for a seasoned sales leader to establish a commercial organization with a huge total addressable market.
This is a critical role to the business as we move to invest very heavily into North America. You will work hard, but we are going to have an incredible time doing it. You will be leading the NA GTM strategy and have vast potential for development in the role - your growth mindset and sales expertise will help set the direction for our commercial efforts. You’ll be hiring a ton too, building a team of passionate and humble go getters who’ll help shape the face of Forecast’s success.
We’re at a massively pivotal moment in our commercial journey, and you’ll be right in the front seat!
What you'll do
- In collaboration with our CRO, develop and execute on our US sales strategy across varying segments and industries. You’ll be accountable for US new business growth, and be leading our efforts to expand and entrench the Forecast footprint
- Build your own team from scratch, managing and mentoring - you’ll be responsible for leading lead generation and closing teams, and ultimately building your own commercial leadership team beneath you
- You’ll need to be comfortable being hands on with driving performance as we scale out the teams
- Partner closely and actively with reps on large and strategic opportunities, leveraging your executive presence
- Closely align with Marketing, Product and Engineering and other cross functional teams to constantly reflect back how to best win in the US market
- Develop a winning and development focussed culture around continuous improvement and a drive to succeed
What you'll have
- Demonstrated success and overperformance in a senior SaaS sales management role, leading both outbound and closing teams. You’ll have managed successful teams of teams before, meeting and beating quota
- Deep understanding of SaaS businesses, knowing the kinds of roles and scope required to effectively engage customers
- Mentoring and coaching attitude, with the ability to empathize and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their goals. Growth and development of our Forecasters is really important to us, so you need to have a passion for this too!
- Experience and ability to build structure in a fast growing business - building and future proofing your team to be able to prepare for our aggressive scaling is essential
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. We’re all hands on deck at Forecast, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own part of the business
- A self starter attitude - as the first leader in a new territory, you’ll need to be able to operate autonomously