Senior Product Marketing Manager
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Revenue – Marketing /
Marketing at Forecast
As part of our Marketing team, you’ll join a group of Forecasters laser focussed on spreading the message of how Forecast can give professional services organisations the power to do their very best work through our best in class platform. As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be closely aligned with our Product and Commercial teams to make sure our messaging and positioning is adapted for our market fit, putting the customer at the centre of all decisions. You’ll also be a key partner to Sales, delivering on sales enablement training and content creation so our teams are always armed with up to date information and competitor analysis.
This is an awesome opportunity to join us early on in our journey - having built our commercial function in 2020, we have huge growth plans for the year ahead. This is an exciting chance to join a growing team at the top of their game, working with a product that really is revolutionizing the way professional services work.
What you'll do
- Develop core product messaging and positioning by conducting continuous customer research, we’re looking for someone who is customer obsessed
- Own and continuously develop Forecast’s messaging framework and buyer personas, ensuring that they map clearly to customer needs and resonate with target audiences
- Align tightly with both the Product and Sales teams, acting as an all important conduit for a continuous feedback loop, with our customers always at the core. You’ll know the product roadmap intimately, and ensure our product and engineering teams understand the customers and markets we are serving
- Create, refine and deliver sales enablement material and training for sales and marketing
- Conduct regular competitive analysis, updating sales enablement materials and ensuring competitive differentiation is conveyed to target audiences across personas and industries
- Own product launches and release communication plans for both existing customers and new prospects, producing collateral across a variety of mediums that speaks to the core value of Forecast at all stages of the sales and marketing funnel
What you’ll ideally have
- 3-5+ years of product marketing experience where you’ve been used to working up front and centre with commercial and product teams alike
- Proven experience developing product messaging and positioning based on customer research, interviews and the buyer journey
- Ability to understand, conceptualise and position a complex technical product to different audiences and different technical levels
- Demonstrated experience in creation of enablement and training materials for internal teams, and the ability to deliver it all in an engaging style
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both verbal and written - you’ll need to work closely with key stakeholders in Product and Commercial and your ability to deliver and translate insight across both teams is essential
- Excellent communication skills - you’ll be a natural storyteller with the ability to bring the full Forecast product suite to life!
Why we think you'll love being a Forecaster
- A values driven culture, focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holiday)
- Free lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch
- Mac or PC - choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on levelling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London