Customer Success Consultant
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Commercial – Customer Success /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Customer Success Consultant?
Using your deep understanding of the Forecast platform and the complexities of the business needs of our customers, you’ll be a key partner to our customers in their journey to improve and automate the way they work - transforming their financial and operational performance.
As an expert on all things, your customer first approach and passion for how Forecast can transform a business through our best in class platform will be critical for our customer satisfaction and utilisation rates, and ultimately retention. This is a super exciting chance to be part of our team as we continue to scale up fast and grow - come be part of our bright future!
What you’ll do
- As well as becoming a resident expert consultant on all things about Forecast (with plenty of training provided!), you’ll build a deep understanding of the issues and complexities professional services organizations face, with the ability to “speak the language” of our customers and understand at root level their processes
- Working in conjunction with sales, ensure a white glove transition from the buying process to sign up as a Forecast customer - likely having had direct contact already with the customer through their trial or potentially having provided support to sales on a complex demo
- Deliver a white glove onboarding process, customized closely to each customer based on their needs, pains and current set ups within the business. Your understanding of the project management work will mean you’ll be in a position to propose new processes or revamp their existing to maximize their use of the platform
- Partner closely with customer stakeholders post implementation to build a success plan to success with Forecast - as their trusted advisor, you’ll mitigate any risks to their satisfaction with the platform, constantly planning ahead to help them meet their business objectives with Forecast
- Work closely with our Product Managers & Developers to understand and get ahead of new features launches, so that once deployed our customers are ready and prepared for change
- Circulate customer feedback on Forecast directly to our product teams, acting as a key conduit between customer wants and needs and what’s on our roadmap
What you’ll ideally have
- Bags of OOMPH and the desire to join a fast paced, high energy environment!
- Experience of project management, account management, working with project management principles
- Knowledge of Gainsight would be useful, but not essential
- Customer facing experience, ideally in a success capacity - but solid customer/client handling skills are a great match!
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- An analytical and commercial mindset - you’ll be able to interpret information sources about individual customer requirements in conjunction with Forecast capabilities to help them meet their business objectives
- Strong organizational skills - you’ll be working with a set of customers with varying kick off schedules, so the ability to manage your time effectively is essential