London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Sales /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Forecaster?
As Forecast continues to scale quickly, we’re looking for a hands-on, motivated and passionate BDR Manager to join our Revenue organisation. Our Business Development Representatives are responsible for driving demand generation and awareness of Forecast, through outbound and inbound prospecting. You will own scaling, coaching and mentoring the team to meet demand targets. Your sales expertise and analytical mindset will empower our team, build clear business development structure and strategy and be a significant part of our growth. As part of our Sales leadership team, you’ll be a key contributor to Forecast strategy and success, with huge potential for development in the role. We’re at a massively pivotal moment in our commercial journey, and this is a phenomenal chance to be right up in the front seat.
What you'll do
- Owning the day to day activities of the Business Development team while building and maintaining the outreach process
- Directly manage and mentor our business development team - you will be responsible for the entire team meeting targets for sales accepted opportunities.
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing leadership teams to create and roll out an outbound messaging strategy that aligns with marketing campaigns and messaging
- Using data (we love Salesforce hygiene!) and insights, continue to establish metrics and processes to support team members in understanding their success and areas of improvement
- Hire - as we continue to prove our model, we will be scaling quickly and you will be leading that candidate process.
- Collaborating with the sales reps to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities. Additionally, performing, quality review of sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Coaching business development reps to continuously optimise performance
- Mentoring your team members to create career paths by understanding individual career goals
- Maintain sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
What you'll have
- Demonstrated success in a sales management role at high growth startups, leading lead generation teams
- You’ll have managed successful teams before, meeting and beating quota
- Mentoring and coaching attitude, with the ability to empathise and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their goals. Developing and unlocking the potential of our team members is important for us here at Forecast!
- Experience and ability to build structure in a fast growing business - as our sales teams quickly grow, so will our need for careful workforce planning and processes
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. We’re all hands on deck at Forecast, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own part of the business
- Experience collaborating cross functionally with marketing on inbound campaigns and outbound messaging.
- CRM experience a must (SFDC or Hubspot preferred)