Talent Acquisition Manager (commercial hiring focus)
London, United Kingdom /
People Operations – People Operations /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Come join our Talent team!
It's been an exciting year here at Forecast - in under 18 months we expanded across two new geographies (US & UK), more than tripled our revenue and raised a huge Series A of $19M led by Balderton, a world class investor. What that means is - plenty more growth! We have massive plans to continue our expansion at a rapid pace, and our Talent function is at the very front of that making sure we do it in a sustainable way that puts our values and culture at the centre of our decisions.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you'll be central to our efforts in attracting the very best talent in the market, literally building the future of Forecast. Partnering with senior leadership, you’ll run recruiting efforts from sourcing, interview assessment building to offer & close. You’ll be a key influencer in our employer branding efforts, talent attraction plans and the continued development of the Talent function at Forecast - this is a seriously wide ranging role.
What you'll be doing
- Source top level commercial, technical & corporate hires with creative sourcing strategies and outreach plans
- Partner with hiring managers across disciplines in hiring for both established teams and completely new roles to the business. While the initial hiring focus will be sales roles, this'll expand as we grow
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior internal stakeholders, providing key insight on the state of the local talent market and best practices in interview processes & candidate experience management
- Manage the recruiting process end to end, from candidate approach all the way through to offer negotiation and close. Candidate experience is super important to us and we want to make sure every interaction with Forecast is one that builds a great impression
- Contribute to key employer branding & culture building initiatives and efforts - you’ll be the first local People presence in the US so there’s plenty of opportunity to get involved in activity across the board!
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in a 360 recruitment capacity across disciplines, ideally with some experience in SaaS sales
- Ability to creatively source using a variety of mediums and build strong pipeline of candidates, engaging with top talent in the long term
- Previous experience and comfort hiring in a fast paced/startup environment - as a growing business, you’ll be juggling lots of fast moving parts with varied stakeholders and you’ll need to prioritise accordingly
- Strong stakeholder management skills on both internal and candidate sides
- Great communication skills and a keen interest in supporting the development of our high energy but supportive culture