Chief of Staff
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Office of the CEO – Office of the CEO /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, is delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management. The Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our Chief of Staff?
As Chief of Staff at Forecast, you’ll be at the center of work across Forecast on a wide range of challenges and projects and will be instrumental in propelling us forward. You’ll be at the heart of our organisation and collaborate closely with our CEO (who splits his time between UK, DK, and US), acting as a confidant, advisor and sounding board for ideas.
You will be working with the entire executive team, distributed globally, and take on important company communication, projects, activities and events - from large to small. As Chief of Staff you’ll liaise with the entire organisation and work on cross-functional projects and processes such as our OKRs.
As a cross-functional figure, you’ll also help ensure the well being and engagement of our employees across all of our offices and the team's happiness will be important to you. As a strong communicator and a people person, and with tons of Oomph, you drive the culture and values of our organisation.
As Forecast is in hyper growth, decisions need to be made at pace. This also means that the role of the Chief of Staff is extremely varied, and no two days are ever the same!
What you'll do
- Partner closely with our CEO on a wide range of tasks to effectively operate the business
- Working with our CEO on board meetings - document preparation, minutes and follow ups
- Partnering closely with our Exec team (CEO, Strategy, Product, Engineering & Revenue) on various cross-functional projects
- Own and drive our OKR process, from facilitating discussions for strategic OKRs at an Executive level to running the monthly engagement with our departmental heads
- Be responsible for internal communications across the organisation
- Support the VP of Strategy on varied strategic cross-functional plans and initiatives, through research and actual rollout
- This is a highly cross-functional role, where you’ll operate with all of our departments across all of our global offices
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, product & project updates, and planning
- Serve as a central point of contact for the coordination of the executive team's activities and ensure preparation of relevant documents, presentations, analyses and reports
- Assist and collaborate with leadership to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and line managers, performing an array of administrative tasks from generating correspondence, maintaining files, capturing minutes, planning and coordinating corporate meetings, preparing material for town halls, board meetings, as well as monthly status reporting
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
What you'll have
- The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in management consulting, operations or strategy consulting. Demonstrates an authentic interest in start-ups, technology or entrepreneurship, perhaps by having worked at an early stage business or started their own venture
- Strong interpersonal skills and a deep interest in people and how teams collaborate to achieve common goals, at pace - you’ll be a key figure in supporting on employee engagement initiatives and team building
- Outstanding communicator (both written and verbal) and demonstrates strong empathy and emotional intelligence
- You’ll be the person who can produce a brilliant slide deck, manipulate data in excel and coordinate a project with an incredibly diverse range of people - all whilst juggling 20 other small tasks in a single day, so your prioritisation skills will be key!
- You’ll have a strategic mindset but be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the mundane tasks done
- You believe in true ownership and when you say you’ll deliver, you’ll make sure you do
- At the same time, you aren’t here to be in the spotlight, you’ll be humble and hungry and you believe in adding value by empowering others around you. You’re a true team player.