Senior Full Stack Developer
London, United Kingdom /
Engineering – Development /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Here at Forecast, we’re building the next generation of intelligent project management software - making the lives of project managers easier at the touch of a button with our machine learning capabilities. We give creatives & project leaders time back from the boring stuff, so they can serve their clients and not spreadsheets. If you’re sick of the corporate rinse and repeat and actually want to be part of building an engineering organisation (the why’s, the how’s, and then let’s just try this weird idea to see if it works), then this could be your next move.
We are looking to hire an experienced and passionate Senior Developer to be a part of the exciting expansion of our Danish team into the UK. As a Senior Developer at Forecast, you’ll be right upfront and center in developing our platform, collaborating with our machine learning team to build the best and brightest solution for professional services teams. Your opinion matters. You’ll use your hard-won experience and know-how to help decide where we should take our tech stack and architecture, mentor our growing teams and cut through the noise to get things done.
Tech-wise, we’re cloud-native and running on AWS - we use Java, NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon), DynamoDB (NoSQL), and AWS Lamba (Serverless).
Sound like something cool? Good, we think so too.
What you'll do
- Working collaboratively with a product team (Product Manager, UX, UI & Engineering), you’ll have end to end responsibility on a key aspect of the Forecast application, all the way from responsive UI, to the database and automated testing
- Take ownership from conception to post-deployment in an environment that you’ll be likely shipping code in during your first week - we prioritise execution!
- Work hand in hand with our Data Science team, thinking about how we can best integrate Machine Learning across the application to really make a difference to our end users
- Influence and play a key role in our process creation including architecture - how do we always make sure we’re doing everything the best possible way?
- Provide coaching & guidance to more junior developers in the team so we’re always leveling up
What you'll ideally have
- Proven experience in successfully working with end-to-end development
- An interest in the possible applications of Machine Learning and how that can integrate into your work
- Passion about the work you ship, with a sense of pride & ownership over what you’re putting out into the world
- Great collaboration skills - you’ll be working in a tight-knit product team where teamwork and sharing of best practices is a must
Why we think you'll love it here (aside from our awesome Engineering team!)
- A values-driven culture focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holidays)
- Catered lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch
- Mac or PC - choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London