Copenhagen, Denmark /
Engineering – Development /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
As our QA Manager, you will be the head of a team of skilled QA engineers and spearhead the cross-team efforts to continuously deliver and improve quality. You will oversee and manage all activities of the quality assurance team, develop the QA vision, build the culture and embed best practice in the team.
What you'll do
- Lead the QA function and help grow the organisation in a scalable way as they continue to expand the QA practice across their different offices globally
- Partner closely with Engineering and Product leadership, embedding the comprehensive QA strategy and vision in every aspect of the product development lifecycle
- Define quality standards and processes and help QA engineers meet those standards
- Be an authority in your field and contribute to ensuring that testing and QA methodology becomes even more professional than it already is
- Own the entire test process and decide on approach, techniques, and tools
- Empower your teams to work with their own cross functional product team stakeholders to ensure that QA is at the forefront of engineering iteration
What you'll ideally have
- Possess excellent leadership- and communication skills and a strong people mindset
- Have demonstrated experience as a QA engineer/manager
- Are passionate about driving quality throughout the product life cycle
- Hold experience building and growing teams - mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Have the ability to drive forward QA disciplines – setting the bar for excellence!
- Have the ability to bring simplicity to complex problems
- Have growth mindset and openness to feedback
- Are an agile and creative team builder who is also a cross-functional leader
- Are resilient, highly efficient and have great social skills