Digital Marketing Manager
New York City /
Commercial – Marketing /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting work, resource & financial management with deep integrations all in one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital & Crane Venture Partners, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Forecast has recently been awarded #39 in Deloitte’s 2022 UK technology Fast 50 list.
Our platform is used globally and automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for any delivery team. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Marketing at Forecast
As part of our Marketing team, you’ll join a group of Forecasters laser-focused on spreading the message of how Forecast gives organizations the power to do their very best work through our best-in-class platform. As Digital Marketing Associate, you’ll partner closely with the Marketing team to drive demand for Forecast, generating new opportunities for Sales.
This is an awesome opportunity to join us early on in our journey and help build out the US presence as we expand into new markets. This is an exciting chance to join a growing team at the top of their game, working with a product that really is revolutionizing the way professional services work.
What you'll do
- Manage and run Forecast’s email program, including copy, segmentation, personalization, and automation strategies
- Oversee our internal email calendar, monitor email performance, and optimize
- Collaborate with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop 360 campaigns that generate demand and support leads through the buyer journey
- Optimize the Hubspot database and workflows, coordinating marketing automation across the marketing techstack
- Create and execute on social media strategy, ensuring a consistent cadence of activity and driving engagement
- Provide deliverables for trade and affiliate marketing initiatives
- Support ongoing website management
- Support digital field marketing efforts as needed
What you'll ideally have
- 2-3 years B2B digital marketing experience
- Experience developing email marketing campaigns, customer journeys, and lifecycle marketing programs with Hubspot
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify insights, and adapt campaigns to improve results
- Knowledge of integration design for data flows between systems
$80,000 - $90,000
For our cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on the function and level of role, benchmarked against other similar stage companies. Final offer amounts are determined by candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.