Senior Product Designer
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Design /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Product Designer?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate senior product designer to be a part of our exciting journey in bringing together a project, resource, and financial management. You’ll work on improving and creating accessible features that make our platform enjoyable and easy to use.
You will join a product team, working closely with a design researcher, a product manager, and a dedicated team of developers. You’ll turn complex problems into elegant and simple solutions through your knowledge of visual design and awareness of our user experience. You are someone that loves to discuss all aspects of design, and in doing so, can rationalise your design decisions.
You welcome feedback and knowledge from other professions and can incorporate it into your work. You are enthusiastic about working in a team environment, geared towards learning and developing. You’ll also be a part of the larger product design team, dedicating time towards building and developing Forecast’s future design vision through our design system and guidelines.
There is no better time to join our growing team where you will have a big impact in shaping delightful products, assets, and features. We love having fun and are passionate about our product, and we hope you will join us in this!
What you'll do
- Develop your design process from conceptualization to final design and implementation in the product.
- Work closely with UX research to understand and help define product requirements.
- Develop concepts with researchers, developers, managers, and other designers in an agile process.
- Ensure our current and future features are visually appealing and easy to understand, learn, and use.
- Align designs across our entire platform
- Obsess about our users. What are their problems? How can we solve them?
- Work iteratively based on data, customer input, feedback, and new learnings.
- Deliver final designs in all states: Responsive, pixel-perfect designs for the engineering team to build.
- Participate in building and maintaining the design system, making sure it is always up to date.
You'll be great in this role if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in designing user-facing digital products, with a strong portfolio to back up your work experience.
- You have a passion for teaching and developing others around you.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of design tools and software (we use Figma).
- You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, and delighting users.
- You have a strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles, product interactions, and design systems.
- You are good at giving and receiving feedback, in order to develop and grow individually and as a team. You have experience working in an agile and iterative product team. Including experience working with engineers and other designers.
- You have excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions. Including being fluent in English.
- You have experience managing stakeholders and fighting for best design practises in a constructive manner.
- You are a good collaborator and include others in your design process and ideas. You have experience working with a B2B product.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience designing financial features
- You have experience working with a B2B product
Why we think you'll love being a Forecaster
- A values-driven culture focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like a holiday)
- Free lunch as well as snacks and soda
- Mac or PC, choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen
Please send us your CV, a link to your portfolio, and a short application (less than 250 words).