Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Design /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Come join our Product Design team!
Here at Forecast, we're looking for a passionate Product Designer to be a part of our exciting journey in bringing together project, resource and financial management all in one place!
You'll join a talented product team, partnering closely with a UX Researcher, Product Manager and team of Developers to bring the collective vision to life, and you'll be tasked with creating and optimising accessible features that make our platform a delight, and a breeze to use! Spurred on by your passion for visual design, you'll turn complex problems into elegant and simple solutions that heighten the experience of our customers, day in and day out.
As a member of the wider Design organisation, you'll also be contributing to our broader school of thought and future design vision - welcoming feedback, learning experiences and close collaboration.
What you'll do
- Develop your design process from conceptualization to final design and implementation in the product.
- Work closely with UX research to understand and help define product requirements.
- Develop concepts with researchers, developers, managers, and other designers in an agile process.
- Ensure our current and future features are visually appealing and easy to understand, learn, and use.
- Align designs across our entire platformObsess about our users. What are their problems? How can we solve them? Work iteratively based on data, customer input, feedback, and new learnings.
- Deliver final designs in all states: Responsive, pixel-perfect designs for the engineering team to build.
- Participate in building and maintaining the design system, making sure it is always up to date.
You'll ideally have
- 2+ years of experience in designing user-facing digital products
- A passion about developing your skills from, and with, others around you
- A comprehensive understanding of design tools and software (we use Figma)
- A natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and obsession for details, and delighting users
- Strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles, product interactions, and design systems.
- A love of a feedback centred environment, both giving and receiving feedback - that's how we find we best develop and grow individually and as a team here at Forecast
- Experience working in an agile and iterative product team, including working with engineers and other designers
- Great collaboration skills, and the ability to include others in your design process and ideas.
- Experience working with a B2B product
Please include a link to your portfolio - we can't wait to see it!