Customer Experience Manager
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Commercial – Customer Experience /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Customer Experience at Forecast
Our Customer Experience Managers work closely with our new customers to help them onboard their businesses in a way that takes into account their individual needs and priorities, and provide all the trainings and resources they need to get up and running. Post implementation, our Customer Experience team partner with our customers to make sure they get the very best out of Forecast as new features are added and customer business priorities evolve.
As an expert on all things Forecast, your customer first approach and passion for how Forecast can transform a business through our best in class platform will be critical for our customer satisfaction and utilisation rates, and ultimately retention. This is a super exciting chance to be part of our team as we continue to scale up fast and grow - come be part of our bright future!
What you'll do
- As well as becoming a resident expert on all things Forecast (with plenty of training provided!), build a deep understanding of the issues and complexities professional services organisations face, with the ability to “speak the language” of our customers and understand at root level their processes
- Working in conjunction with sales, ensure a seamless transition from the buying process to sign up as a Forecast customer
- Deliver a white glove onboarding process, customised closely to each customer based on their needs, pains and current set ups within the business. Your understanding of the needs of professional services businesses means you’ll be in a position to propose new processes or revamp their existing to maximise their use of the platform
- Partner closely with customer stakeholders post onboarding to build a roadmap to success with Forecast - as their trusted advisor, you’ll mitigate any risks to their satisfaction with the platform, constantly planning ahead to help them meet their business objectives with Forecast
- Work closely with our Product Managers & Developers to understand and get ahead of new features launches, so that once deployed our customers are ready and prepared for change
- Circulate customer feedback on Forecast directly to our product teams, acting as a key conduit between customer wants and needs and what’s on our roadmap
What you'll ideally have
- Experience working with or within professional services- you’ll understand the specific pain points and processes within the space so you can better help them at Forecast
- Customer facing experience, ideally in a operational support/enablement capacity
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- A analytical and commercial mindset - you’ll be able to interpret information sources about individual customer requirements in conjunction with Forecast capabilities to help them meet their business objectives
- Strong organisational skills - you’ll be working with a set of customers with varying kick off schedules, so the ability to manage your time effectively is essential
Why we think you'll love being a Forecaster
- A values driven culture, focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holiday)
- Free lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch
- Mac or PC, choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London