Revenue Operations Systems Specialist
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Revenue Operations /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Come join our the team!
You'll be our hands on Salesforce and CRM system guru (we use Salesforce and Hubspot for marketing), responsible for developing and supporting our use of CRM systems. Working closely with the wider RevOps team, Finance and Commercial, you’ll use your understanding of business needs to design, structure, implement and maintain dashboards, processes and new features in our CRM systems - with the data being used to inform our decision making across the business.
You’ll have ownership of our set up and configuration of our CRM systems, and be responsible for ensuring their successful usage and scaling as the business grows. As we grow exponentially as a business, this is a super exciting time to come and make your mark!
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the overall configuration, set up and connection between Salesforce and systems within our tech stack
- Work closely with RevOps and wider teams to diagnose how best to deliver information and reporting required from our CRM systems, building the appropriate workflows, processes, dashboards etc
- Keep up to date on any incoming system changes or features that may impact our instances, and plan how to best utilise in our set up
- Maintain system hygiene across our CRM systems and other business as usual activities, including managing data imports, database de-duping and clean-up
- Managing any ad hoc customisations or project work required by the business
- Manage users, licenses and set up of our CRM systems for new starters
- Support end users on day to day queries and performing investigation on any technical issues reported
What you'll ideally have
- Analytical approach to gathering business requirements and understanding how to best apply these in the creation of new functionalities in our CRM systems
- Ability to create, refine and continually optimize processes
- Demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, junction objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers in SFDC
- Understanding of the overall Salesforce architecture, including access controls through role hierarchy, sharing rules and profile
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce to suit the needs of different business teams through visibility controls on page layouts, fields, and applications
- Experience working with Hubspot and other RevOps tools