AI Product Manager (Project Management Software)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Management /
Here at Forecast we’re building the next generation of intelligent project management software - making the lives of project managers easier at the touch of a button with our machine learning capabilities. We give creatives, project leaders, and financial managers time back from the boring stuff, so they can serve their clients, not spreadsheets.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology is doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our next Product Manager?
Intelligent software - that’s what we’re about! Being able to predict if and why a project might fail is key to helping our customers succeed in their business - and therefore an important part of our intelligence strategy. We believe that artificial intelligence can help with these predictions: Imagine a world in which project leaders know exactly when they’re underestimating on time, when a project is at risk of failure and what needs to be done to rectify it - that’s what we’re building, and it’s a hugely exciting mission.
As a Product Manager you’ll be hands on, working with a dedicated cross functional team of data scientists, a developer and a designer to build the very future of project management software. We don’t expect you to be an expert on artificial intelligence, but someone with project management experience and flair for statistics, so you can lead the team in building cutting edge capabilities for Forecast, at the centre of a very strategic initiative for the future of our platform.
What you’ll do
- Use your experience from project management (and perhaps portfolio management) to lead the way to using computers for predicting failing projects, and therefore avoiding failure
- Assume the ownership and responsibility for artificial intelligence features in Forecast - you’ll be leading the team and the voice internally and externally representing the direction of AI intelligence in product
- Maintain a product vision for AI features while evolving the product. We have an AI strategy but this will continue to evolve through customer research, discovery and work with domain experts to fully understand the complexities of what makes a project successful and how we can predict it
- Have close customer contact to understand their challenges in the professional service industry. Increase connectivity between the features you are responsible for to the rest of the platform so AI is truly embedded across the whole of Forecast
- Based on our company strategy, build a timeline of what customer problems your team should focus on, leading the way from these problems to easy-to-use solutions by collaborating with designers and developers
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well grounded. Analyse behavioral data, qualitative data, and industry trends
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer success for the best possible releases, feedback cycles, and product improvements
What you'll have
- Experience in project/portfolio management. Maybe you’ve been a project manager or leader in the past - either way, you’ll have an understanding of the industry and how projects work in the professional services world
- Experience in product management - preferably with a lot of discovery
- Experience in leading a cross functional team
- Statistical or mathematical understanding/background is an advantage (since you’ll be working with data scientists) - bonus points if you’ve worked with AI before but certainly not necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - your empathetic approach to customers and internal stakeholders will be key to your success
- An appreciation for a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development, and the ability to inspire people to work towards your goals