VP Global Marketing
New York City /
Commercial – Marketing /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our new VP of Marketing?
After a phenomenal past year of growth during which Forecast grew almost 400% and raised a $19m Series A, we’re now expanding our commercial team to the US. With a significant amount of revenue already being generated in North America, we’re ready for the right seasoned marketing leader to take the reins on our global marketing efforts, leading the existing team and expanding on it in the US.
This is a critical role to the business as we move to invest very heavily into the US. You will work hard, but we are in this together and have an incredible time doing it. You will be leading the global marketing strategy and have huge potential for development in the role - your growth mindset and marketing expertise will help set the direction for our commercial efforts. You’ll be hiring a ton too, building a team of passionate and humble go getters who’ll help shape the face of Forecast’s success.
We’re at a massively pivotal moment in our commercial journey, and you’ll be right in the front seat.
What you'll do
- Own, develop, and execute scalable global marketing efforts across all disciplines, including demand generation, product marketing, content, and social media, branding, and PR
- Own and be responsible for the communication of key marketing metrics and funnel conversion data and progress to the executive team
- Translate our strategic goals into integrated campaigns and marketing efforts spanning multiple geographies, customer segments, and industries
- Own our ICPs - you will work closely with our CRO to determine priority around which verticals to expand our ICPs
- Inherit a team of 6 FTEs across London and Copenhagen and grow it from there
- Lead with support from the team, the development of Forecast’s messaging, positioning and brand, closely monitoring the competitive landscape and positioning
- Partner with the Sales organization to ensure constant strategic collaboration on the efforts of marketing to generate pipeline and ultimately revenue, exploring new avenues and opportunity
- Own the global marketing budget
What you'll have
- Strong experience in leading a global marketing team across multiple disciplines, having scaled and grown “teams of teams” Strong knowledge of digital acquisition channels and performance marketing - this will be the key to your success
- High-Velocity demand generation experience is a must Experience and ability to build structure in a fast growing business - building and future proofing your team to be able to prepare for our aggressive scaling is essential
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. We’re all hands on deck at Forecast, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own part of the business
- A self starter attitude - as the first leader in a new territory, you’ll need to be able to operate autonomously