Director of Partnerships
New York City /
Commercial – Partnerships /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our Director of Partnerships?
As our Director of Partnerships, you’ll be in a strategic role in the business aimed at building, developing and enabling a technology ecosystem of partners to support the continued growth of Forecast across the globe. With that growth top of mind, you’ll have end to end responsibility to drive revenue through partners - from driving campaigns, joint marketing strategies and owning key relationships within our partners, with leadership stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Marketing & Sales.
You’ll also collaborate closely with our Solution Integration team who are responsible for building integrations with partners, to ensure an aligned partner approach and that we’re successfully addressing customer needs.
What you'll do
- Lead the development of the Forecast partnerships and app ecosystem by identifying a map of key partnerships to address existing customer pain points and opportunities for the business. You’ll work closely with Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to identify opportunities to make the customer experience even better through partnerships
- Collaborate closely with the Solutions Integrations team who lead the architecture and management of the actual integration build out, ensuring what we built is the best possible solution
- Be responsible for owning the relationship and overall joint strategy for existing and future partners, and facilitating organisational connections between Forecast and our partners
- With the combined focus of driving revenue and value for our customers, partner on marketing and business strategies with our partners - you’ll establish success metrics, a framework for engagement and a mutually beneficial partnership
- Work closely with our solution integration team who is responsible for building integrations with partners, for an aligned partner approach
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in or exposure to partnerships/alliances and app ecosystems in the tech space - if you’re not already in Partnerships, you might be in Product Marketing or Product itself and understand the need to drive a joint solution
- Comfort in working with technical concepts and have the ability to explain those at different levels - as well as translate them into business use cases
- Very strong relationship management skills - as well as the partnerships themselves, you’ll be working cross functionally with team members internally and will need to be able to advocate on both sides
- An entrepreneurial mindset - as our first dedicated Director of Partnerships, you’ll be able to make the role your own and put your own ideas in place