London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Marketing /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Digital Design at Forecast
As part of our Marketing team, you’ll work to create a variety of digital design assets ranging from advertising & marketing materials, graphics for use across the website, emails and presentations as well as employee facing content and more! You’ll partner with a number of teams across the business, and have a wide breadth of material to work on. You’ll also be collaborating with our Senior Digital Designer, with the opportunity to support and learn new skills working on broader projects such as website design, animation, video production and implementation of design work.
What you'll do
- Create visual assets for a multitude of purposes across both our marketing function and broader teams - this could be webinar graphics, infographics for our content team or creation of inhouse employee facing content
- Support our Senior Designer on bigger picture projects such as website re-designs, landing page creation, large scale campaigns and more
- Be a guardian of the Forecast brand identity - we have an established identity which we are always bolstering with new content for our wider teams to utilize, with brand colours, typography, our mascot Nova and more. You will be maintaining the Forecast visual identity throughout your work to ensure cohesiveness across all channels
What you'll have
- Relevant experience in a design discipline with proven skills and competencies. Must have a passion for digital design and demonstrate the ability to execute remarkable work
- Experience conceptualizing and producing vibrant creative work for digital assets across a variety of platforms and uses
- Maintaining a high standard of work with strong attention to detail whilst working on multiple projectsA creative flair and attitude - our brand identity is playful and fun!
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, as you’ll be working across a variety of teams and with our Senior Designer
- Comfortable working in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite software and Google Suite.
Bonus points if!
- Experience using Hubspot (or similar CMS)
- Illustration experience