Performance Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Marketing /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Marketing at Forecast
As part of our Marketing team, you’ll join a group of Forecasters laser focussed on spreading the message of how Forecast can give professional services organisations the power to do their very best work through our best in class platform. As Performance Marketing Manager you'll own and execute on all things paid channels and digital campaigns. Your precise attention to detail and comfort with a data and analytics led approach will be key as you maximise on our channel performance. You’ll be a strategic thinker, excited by the real impact a perfectly optimised paid channel and sales funnel can have on our stratospheric growth!
This is an exciting chance to join a growing team at the top of their game, working with a product that really is revolutionizing the way professional services work.
What you'll do
- Develop strategy for Forecast’s digital marketing, owning and executing day-to-day digital activities across a number of paid channels (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates) to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
- Execute media plans and targeting, spend targets, bidding strategy and messaging strategy
- Craft creative campaigns and strategies to target and convert our future customers - putting together associated metrics, goals and milestonesExecute test and learn initiatives and optimise across all marketing channels to improve performance
- Using analytics, monitor and report on campaign and website performance including traffic to lead, cost per lead and ROI, feeding into your future strategy plans
- Partner closely with Product to ensure we’re amplifying our message in the right way for the right audiences, and Content Marketing to distribute our content across paid channels
- Work with key external partners to identify, explore and test new opportunities within the digital marketing landscape
- Own the marketing website, building out on-site user journeys and implementing conversion rate optimisation (CRO) techniques to optimise performance and boost conversions
- Keep a close eye on trends and new methodologies, to ensure we are testing the latest approaches to audience engagement
What you'll have
- Proficiency in Google Advertising Suite, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Business Manager, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience in performance channels, having managed performance advertising in the B2B space as part of efforts to hit specific business goals
- Strong analytical skills - you’ll know your way around numbers and be able to make assessments of performance and subsequent recommendations around what you think we should be doing next
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be working cross functionally and need to build strong relationships with Product, Content and Sales teams
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your own bright ideas and make strategic decisions and you’ll need to be willing to get your hands dirty
- A testing mindset - you’ll be a creative problem solver, always on the lookout for new campaign types and channels to test to reach our target audiences