People Operations Specialist
London, United Kingdom /
People Operations – People Operations /
Here at Forecast, we’re building an AI-native platform for project management. Our platform helps companies enter new levels of productivity by reducing admin time and empowering every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino, and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI-powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our People Operations Specialist?
As our People Operations Specialist, you’ll be joining a fast paced and growing team environment, managing the operational work across all facets of the employee lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for first line support to our employee base in the UK, Denmark and soon to be US, and be responsible for ensuring that People Operations processes are smooth, seamless and our data integrity is of the highest quality.
What you'll do
- Maintain the integrity of our HRIS system and employee data files across our currently three geographies (UK, Denmark and US)
- Create and facilitate documentation and system changes across all points of employee life cycle - including new hires, structure changes, transfers, promotions, leavers, merit cycles etc
- Create custom and regular reporting as needed by the wider People and Finance teams
- Work closely with the Finance team and external payroll providers on payroll input and changes
- Provide first level support for employment related queries from employees and managers
- Coordinate and support on onboarding activities and inductions, putting in place best practice
- Support on developing processes and procedures for HR Operations as a function
- Support on wider HR activities including benefit administration and visa/mobility administration Support on creation and updating of policies across our geographies (UK, Denmark and US)
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in an HR Operations role in a fast paced and dynamic environment in a multi geographical capacity
- Experience working with payroll and benefits providers in the UK
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self starter attitude and comfort with fast pace - we’re a fast growing start up so you’ll need to be comfortable with scaling quickly!
- Experience managing and working within an HRIS
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures in the UK
- Ability to build, follow and maintain processes
Preferred to have
- Experience with BambooHR as an HRIS platform
- Experience working with benefit and payroll providers in the US and Denmark
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures in the US and Denmark