Senior HR Operations Specialist
London, United Kingdom /
People – People Operations /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our Senior HR Operations Specialist?
As our Senior HR Operations Specialist, you’ll be joining a fast paced and growing team environment, supporting across all elements of the employee lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for first line support to our employee base in the UK, Denmark and soon to be US, and be responsible for helping to establish, refine and optimise our HR Operations processes so internal operations are smooth, seamless and our data integrity is of the highest quality.
What you'll do
- Maintain the integrity of our HRIS system and employee data files across our currently three geographies (UK, Denmark and US)
- Create and facilitate documentation and system changes across all points of employee life cycle - including new hires, structure changes, transfers, promotions, leavers, merit cycles etc
- Create custom and regular reporting as needed by the wider People (HR) and Finance teams
- Work closely with the Finance team and external payroll providers on payroll input and changes
- Provide first level support for employment related queries from employees and managers
- Coordinate and support on onboarding activities and inductions, putting in place best practice
- Support on developing processes and procedures for HR Operations as a function
- Support on wider HR activities including benefit administration and visa/mobility administration Support on creation and updating of policies across our geographies (UK, Denmark and US)
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in an HR Operations role in a fast paced and dynamic environment in a multi geographical capacity
- Experience working with payroll and benefits providers in the UK
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self starter attitude and comfort with fast pace - we’re a fast growing start up so you’ll need to be comfortable with scaling quickly!
- Experience managing and working within an HRIS
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures in the UK
- Ability to build, follow and maintain processes
Preferred to have
- Experience with BambooHR as an HRIS platform
- Experience working with benefit and payroll providers in the US and Denmark
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures in the US and Denmark
A real values driven culture at the heart of how we work - Care with Candor, Forge the Future and Bring the Oomph!
Regular get togethers with our global teams, with an annual offsite Oomphfest (2021 edition in Barcelona!) and annual kick offs
A great set of benefits including pension, medical & life insurance, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + 5 Forecast Flex Days + 3 seasonal closure days
Stocked kitchen and Pizza Thursdays!
PC or Mac
Flexible and family friendly working hours, with a hybrid office/home model
Structured Professional Development plans with the opportunity to level up through external certifications, courses and qualifications