Sales Enablement Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Sales /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our Sales Enablement Manager?
Reporting into our newly created Director Sales Operations role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of our commercial team by developing and executing training content, learning materials and resources, ultimately transforming and elevating our sales processes, increasing our win rates.
Building on the existing foundation of our enablement content, you’ll work functionally across the business to deliver support across all stages of the selling process. From onboarding new reps to creating and delivering content for new product launches and features, you’ll be hands-on across the sales funnel and process to deliver enablement where it’s needed most.
What you'll do
- Own the development, successful execution and continuous optimisation of the Sales Enablement strategy and accompanying programmes, including all collateral and playbooks
- Use data and business intelligence to track, analyse and improve the impact of initiatives on sales win rates, close times and success
- Partner with Product Marketing to collaborate in developing and delivering programmes and launches to enable our sales team to successfully sell new product features
- Revamp and deliver a sales onboarding programme, enabling all sales team members to be effective as possible as quickly as possible
- Develop best practices and sales methodologies for the Forecast platform, considering and adapting plans for segmentation and geographical differing needs
- Create and deliver training on all prospecting and enablement tools, driving any enablement tech stack improvements as required
- Collaborate closely with Product and Product Marketing to create situation specific value messaging across different customer segments and personas
- Working closely with Sales leaders, identify any need and opportunities for 1:1 coaching with reps to drive their success
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in building and delivering B2B SaaS sales enablement programmes that actively impact sales productivity and business outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage our commercial teams
- A data driven approach to enablement - you’ll be closely analysing our sales funnel and processes to understand what training is required, and be able to constantly review success across various metrics and optimise accordingly
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively alongside Product, Sales leadership and Marketing to produce compelling content
- Adaptability and a self starter approach. We’re a fast moving start up expanding into new markets and customer segments, and change happens fast