Senior Full Stack Developer - Machine Learning Team
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Engineering – Development /
Here at Forecast we’re building the next generation of intelligent project management software - making the lives of project managers easier at the touch of button with our machine learning capabilities. We give creatives & project leaders time back from the boring stuff, so they can serve their clients and not spreadsheets. If you’re sick of the corporate rinse and repeat and actually want to be part of building an engineering organisation (the why’s, the how’s, and the let’s just try this weird idea to see if it works), then this could be your next move.
As a Senior Developer at Forecast’s Machine Learning team you’ll be right up front and centre in bringing machine learning powered features to our users to build the best and brightest solution for professional services teams. You will be part of the Machine Learning team to build the user-facing parts of machine learning powered products and integrate them with the rest of our platform. You’ll use your hard won experience and know-how to help decide where we should take our tech stack and architecture, mentor our growing teams and cut through the noise to get things done.
Tech wise, we’re cloud native and running on AWS - we use Java, NodeJS, Python, GraphQL, ReactJS, Aurora (MySQL on Amazon), DynamoDB (NoSQL), and AWS Lambda (Serverless).Sound like something cool? Good, we think so too.
What you’ll do
- Working collaboratively with the ML product team (Product Manager, UX, UI & Data Scientists), you’ll have end to end responsibility on a key aspect of the Forecast application, all the way from responsive UI, to database and automated testing
- Take ownership from conception to post deployment in an environment that you’ll be likely shipping code in during your first week - we prioritise execution!
- Dive into various parts of our code base to integrate Machine Learning across the application to really make a difference to our end users
- Influence and play a key role in our process creation including architecture - how do we always make sure we’re doing everything the best possible way?
What you’ll ideally have
- Proven experience in successfully working with end-to-end development
- Experience in back-end development with Java. Experience with Python is a plus
- An interest in product development
- An interest in the possible applications of Machine Learning and how that can integrate into your work
- Passion about the work you ship, with a sense of pride & ownership over what you’re putting out into the world
- Great collaboration skills - you’ll be working in a tight knit product team where teamwork and sharing of best practice is a must