Customer Support Specialist (Part time & early morning hours)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Commercial – Customer Support /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Forecaster?
As a Customer Support Specialist you’ll join our Copenhagen based team to be part of our constant efforts to enable, educate and maximise the utilisation of the Forecast platform. You’ll support our customers through the careful and thoughtful resolution of any online tickets they raise. With an focus on supporting our global customers, note that the working hours for this role will be in the early AM to support our international customers.
Your customer first approach and passion for how Forecast can transform a business through our best in class platform will be critical for our customer satisfaction and utilisation rates, and ultimately retention. This is a super exciting chance to gain experience in an international startup environment and gain visibility into the operations of a rapidly scaling commercial business.
What you'll do
- Respond to and resolve incoming customer support tickets, using your commercial understanding and Forecast knowledge to provide solutions or in case of no immediate fix, provide a workaround solution
- Support with creating content and knowledge base articles for our Help Centre, articulating in a digestible and engaging format best practice on how best to utilise the Forecast platform
- Work closely with our Product Managers & Developers to understand and improve your knowledge of the Forecast platform
What you'll ideally have
- Existing customer facing experience with an accompanying sense of ownership and understanding of the critical role support plays in customer satisfaction
- A analytical mindset - you’ll be able to interpret information sources about individual customer requirements and the Forecast platform and subsequently customised advice and support resolution
- Strong communication skills - your interactions will represent Forecast and you’ll need to be able to actively listen to customers and tease out further information as needed to get to root of their issues
- Comfort working shift patterns potentially between 6pm-2am (in four hour blocks)