Growth Account Executive
New York City /
Commercial – Sales /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Forecaster?
After a phenomenal past year of growth during which Forecast opened a new office in London, more than doubled our revenue and solidified our position as a market leader, we’re now expanding our commercial team to the US. With a considerable amount of our revenue already coming from North America and continuing to grow very quickly, this is a significant opportunity for a talented Account Executive to join the team at a pivotal time.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be one of the first on the ground in New York responsible for driving the Forecast rocketship forward. You’ll be responsible for dealing with both incoming leads as well as working with an outbound team directly approaching prospects in creative and thoughtful ways while managing pipeline all the way to deal closure. You'll be a seasoned salesperson with experience engaging in technical conversations with multiple stakeholders, with the ability to navigate mid-market organisations to the CEO, COO and CFO and are unphased by executive conversations.
As one of the very first hires in our New York team, you’ll have the chance to be part of our US growth story from the very beginning. You’ll be able to accelerate your career, with huge development growth and earning potential as we continue to scale up fast and reach new heights. This is a seriously exciting opportunity for someone who wants to come in at an important stage in our history and help shape our bright future!
What you'll do
- Own the full sales cycle, owning opportunities all the way from initial prospecting to negotiating and closing deals
- Work with the outbound team to create and tailor strategies to approach new customers to generate and qualify interest
- Deliver online demos to prospects, providing an engaging experience to show just how powerful AI can be in transforming financial & operational performance
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders - work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and business cases.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer information in our CRM system, ensuring squeaky clean data hygiene - no duplicate prospects! By keeping your pipeline up to date, you’ll be able to provide regular sales forecasts to the team
- Working with realistically set targets, you’ll aim to meet and beat your numbers which will be rewarded by our competitive sales commission & incentive programmes
- Have a keen eye on the competitive landscape, understanding how best to position Forecast against other players in the market and sharing customer feedback & feature suggestions with our Product Management team
What you'll have
- 3-5+ years minimum of technology (B2B, SaaS preferred) related sales or business development experience with senior leadership and C-level executives across Technology & Marketing
- Demonstrated success in a quota carrying sales role focussed on Mid-Market clients, selling a SaaS product
- Determined and tenacious attitude, with the ability to prospect untouched customers and deal with objections and roadblocks
- Experience selling to multiple functional stakeholders in long sales cycles (preferably up to C-Level).Proven ability to coordinate internal teams effectively in sales engagements
- Experience working with a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce - as well as the conviction that clean data means results!
- You’ll have a self starter attitude and you’ll want to work with Forecasters across the business to constantly do better
- Ability to learn fast (and quickly become self-sufficient)
- Ability to work in a small (but ever increasing) & driven team, with the ability to take initiative and drive results
- The chance to be one of the first members of our US team responsible for growing out our US commercial presence - this team will be highly visible
- A values driven culture with honesty, passion and drive at the very centre of all we do
- High level of responsibility, visibility and impact on business results
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience and capability
- Prime and central location in New York with excellent transportation options, alongside opportunities to visit our offices in Copenhagen and London (when COVID lets us!)