Solutions Integrations Architect
London, United Kingdom /
Integrations & Ecosystem – Integrations Engineering /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our new Solutions Integrations Architect?
We are looking for a Solutions Integrations Architect to work in the cross-section between our technical partners, customers and product to design and engineer integrations into and solutions to our platform. You will be joining our new solution integration function, where you will be working closely with sales, partnerships, engineering and architecture, to design and implement solutions for and with our customers. This role is critical to the success of our ecosystem and integration strategy.
Proven experience with designing and building solutions and/or integrations, strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills essential to successful performance in this role. You will be key to building up the solution integration function that will work in a project based manner to solve customer and integration challenges. You’ll be part of putting in place the structures and processes, guiding and sparring with customers and partners as well as hand-on problem solving and building solutions on our API. We have a modern technology stack based on Java, GraphQL, and React. Our Machine Learning team uses Python. Our entire environment is run on AWS, and we release it continuously (up to 10 times a day). That means the solutions you come up with can quickly get into the hands of our customers. No waiting, no bureaucracy!
What you'll do
- Work in projects architecting and implementing integrations and solutions with partners and customers to build out our ecosystem of integrations
- Participate in sales calls with AE’s to scope out potential solutions for our customers
- Design and build solutions on top of the Forecast platform
- Coordinate with product teams on changes to API or products
- Provide architectural support to customers and 3rd party integration partners and answering technical questions
- Assist product managers and tech leads in matching technology services to specific business service and integration development projects to ensure consistent and optimal use
What you'll have
- 5+ years of solution and/or integration engineering
- Experience in architecture as well as technical implementation
- Experience building solutions in top of REST/JSON API
- Ideally experience with Java, Node, React and AWS
- Ability to apply best practices regarding the build, development and maintenance of integrations so we can continue to scale the function
- Experience playing a leading role in the development of solutions, between partners, customers and Forecast
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the translation of them into an actionable solution or integration, while maintaining the integrity of the overall intention
- Strong interpersonal skills - you’ll need to collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to bring the vision of the integration to life and gather feedback
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box