Senior Sales Enablement Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Revenue Operations /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our Senior Sales Enablement Manager?
Reporting into our Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of our commercial team by developing and executing training content, learning materials and resources, ultimately transforming and elevating our sales processes, increasing our win rate.
Building on the existing foundation of our enablement content, you’ll work functionally across the business to be able to deliver support across all stages of the selling process. From onboarding new reps to creating and delivering content for new product launches and features, you’ll be hands-on across the sales funnel and process to deliver enablement where it’s needed most.
What you'll do
- Own the development, successful execution and continuous optimisation of the Sales Enablement strategy and accompanying programmes, including all collateral and playbooks, tracking and analysing closely the impact on sales win rate and success
- Partner with Product Marketing to collaborate in developing and delivering programmes to enable our sales team on new product features and launches
- Revamp and deliver our new hire onboarding programme, enabling all sales team members to be effective as possible as quickly as possible
- Develop best practices and sales methodologies for the Forecast platform, considering and adapting plans for segmentation and geographical differing needs
- Create and deliver training on all prospecting and enablement tools, driving any enablement tech stack improvements as required
- Collaborate closely with Product and Product Marketing to create situation-specific value messaging across different customer segments and personas
- Working closely with Sales leaders, identify any need and opportunities for 1:1 coaching with reps to drive their success
What you'll ideally have
- Experience in building and delivering B2B SaaS sales enablement programmes that actively impact sales productivity and business outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage our commercial teams
- A data driven approach to enablement - you’ll be closely analysing our sales funnel and processes to understand what training is provided, and be able to constantly review the success via various metrics and optimise accordingly
- Strong collaboration skills to be able to effectively work alongside Product, Sales leadership and marketing to produce compelling content
- Adaptability and a self starter approach. We’re a fast moving start up expanding into new markets and customer segments, and change happens fast