London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Marketing /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, is delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management. The Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our newest Forecaster?
Nothing is more important to us here at Forecast than the experience of our customers and prospects. As a Content Creator in our Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for creating content that educates, informs, and ultimately enables our customers and prospects to see the value and unleash the potential of what Forecast can do for them. Through your research on our customer needs, you’ll always be striving to understand exactly what content speaks best to our customers through their life cycle and create compelling learning materials to drive adoption, engagement, and value for our users.
As the first dedicated role of its kind here at Forecast, you’ll have the opportunity to make the role your own, bring your own ideas and have a real impact on our growth!
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the sales and customer experience teams to map out the customer journey from varying opportunity stages, through trial experience to the day to day usage
- Create, edit and publish various forms of content (videos, articles, infographics, webinars) as part of a collaborative process to fit in that journey, and with the support of our Senior Product Marketing Manager, execute the content distribution strategy of these materials
- Build a deep understanding of the platform itself, and the issues and complexities faced by professional services organisations (our customers), so we can speak their language and understand how best to talk to their problems, and come up with relevant content solutions
- Research on industry-related topics and emerging trends and techniques across project & resource management, team collaboration, and change management so we can stay ahead of the game in predicting what content best fits our customer’s journey
- Monitor engagement traffic and constantly iterate on our content and style to maximise customer experience and happiness
- Measure trial to customer conversion and craft content to boost conversion rates
- Working with our Senior Product Marketing Manager, conduct customer research to identify gaps and opportunities that would drive increased adoption throughout the customer lifecycle
- Support on sales training initiatives and enablement material
What you'll ideally have
- Prior experience in content development (e-learning is a plus)
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be the voice of Forecast to many of our customers, so you’ll need to have a passion for engaging with people and problem solving
- Strong relationship building capabilities so you can work collaboratively across many internal functions to be able to pull together the content and material you need
- A structured and analytical approach to your work. You’ll be thinking carefully about the need of customers and prospects at varying stages of their journey with us and how to best support their needs
- An appetite for emerging innovations in content formats, design, media software, digital education, and “gamification”!
Useful but not necessary
- Experience in video recording and editing experience using Adobe Premier, Final Cut and/or others. If you’ve not had experience, that’s fine but you should be excited to learn this as a new skill!
- Experience or understanding of project management