Marketing Digital Designer
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Revenue – Marketing /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, is delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management. The Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our next Forecaster?
As a Digital Designer, you’ll be part of our awesome Marketing team responsible for the look and feel of Forecast through our website and varied marketing materials - think e-books, video content and animations. Your creative approach and commercial mindset will see you creating fun and engaging content across our channels, as well as contributing to our wider brand identity design and roll out.
This is an awesome chance to build your career in a growing team, packed with energy. You’ll collaborate closely with teams across Forecast, seeing the direct impact of your work on prospects, customers and our reputation and brand out in the marketplace.
What you'll do
- Design and build creative and effective multimedia content with a focus on web for targeted sales campaigns and our online identify - including landing pages, sales collateral, content marketing and digital advertising
- Work closely with our wider marketing team as a creative partner to continuously refine and improve our online content with a view to increase commercial conversions and interest, alongside product marketing, content creation and demand generation
- Collaborate with our veteran designer on wider brand and identity development, presenting Forecast in a fun and thoughtful style and contributing to our continued Forecast story
What you'll have
- Demonstrated experience and creative flair for design with an emphasis on creating aesthetically pleasing content combined with a eye for what converts commercially
- A commercial understanding of how web design plays into customer attraction, understanding the need for execution in sometimes time-critical situations
- Ideally experience across other mediums such as animations/video creation, but not essential
What can we offer you?
- An exciting, successful and extremely fast-growing company - we’re super ambitious here!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience and capability and investment in your professional future and development
- Prime and central Copenhagen location with excellent transportation options