Growth Account Executive
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Sales /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Forecaster?
As an Account Executive, you'll be joining a fast growing Sales team in London responsible for driving the Forecast rocketship forward. You enjoy building – given our stage and accelerated pace, you will actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
Engaging in technical conversations across multiple stakeholders, you'll demonstrate the ability to navigate mid-market organisations including at the level of CEO, COO and CFO, unphased by executive conversations. You'll be an expert in understanding the buyer journey and building a value story into a business model that allows customers to quantify their investment. Joining in the first full year of our commercial organisation build out, you'll have an unrivalled opportunity to help shape our bright future.
What you’ll do
- Manage the full sales cycle, owning opportunities all the way from initial prospecting to negotiating and closing deals
- Partner with our outbound team to create and tailor strategies to approach new customers to generate and qualify interest
- Deliver online demos to prospects, providing an engaging experience to show just how powerful AI can be in transforming financial & operational performance
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders - working with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and business cases
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information in our CRM system, ensuring squeaky clean data hygiene - no duplicate prospects! By keeping your pipeline up to date, you’ll be able to provide regular sales forecasts to the team
- You’ll have keen eye on the competitive landscape, understanding how best to position Forecast against other players in the market and sharing customer feedback & feature suggestions with our Product Management team
What you’ve done before
- 3-5+ years minimum of technology (B2B, SaaS preferred) related sales or business development experience with senior leadership and C-level executives across Technology & Marketing
- Demonstrated success in a quota carrying sales role focussed on Mid-Market clients, selling a complex SaaS product
- Determined and tenacious attitude, with the ability to prospect untouched customers and deal with objections and roadblocks
- Experience selling to multiple functional stakeholders in long sales cycles (preferably up to C-Level).Proven ability to coordinate internal teams effectively in sales engagements
- Experience working with a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce - as well as the conviction that clean data means results!
- You’ll have a self starter attitude and you’ll want to work with Forecasters across the business to constantly do better
- Ability to learn fast (and quickly become self-sufficient).
- Ability to work in a small (but ever increasing) & driven team, with the ability to take initiative and drive results
Why we think you'll love being a Forecaster
- A values driven culture, focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holiday)
- Catered lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch (when we're back in the office!)
- Mac or PC, choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London