London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Marketing /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our newest Forecaster?
As a B2B Copywriter in our Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for writing SEO-friendly and thought leadership content that attracts, educates, and inspires our audience to try out our platform. Content is one of the greatest drivers of Forecast’s growth, so you’ll play a major role in creating awareness, bringing leads, and nurturing them through the funnel.
You will work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to execute on our content plan, but through your own research, you’ll always strive to deepen your knowledge of exactly what content is most relevant and valuable to our audience. In short, you’ll be our wordsmith who aims to become a master storyteller.
What you'll do
- Using Forecast’s tone of voice and style, write high-converting content to support the buyer’s journey across all stages of the funnel, including ebooks, blog posts, landing pages, emails, social media posts, ad copy, and website and video copy
- Conduct research on industry-related topics and emerging trends and techniques across project and resource management, team collaboration, project financials so we can stay ahead of the game and consistently produce relevant, compelling content
- Publish your content using our HubSpot CMS, continually monitoring the performance and effectiveness of the content and identifying areas for improvement
- Learn growth and performance best practices to edit and rework existing copy to optimize conversions.
What you'll have
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B copywriting (web content management is a huge plus)
- Fluency in written English is a must
- A strong portfolio that proves you can write both long-reads and short and snappy headlines for the audience of business executives
- Ability to flex your tone of voice depending on your message and your audience
- Strong communication skills
- An eye for detail
Useful to have, but not essential
- Prior experience or understanding of project management and operations
- Good command of Hubspot, Ahrefs, Google Analytics. If you’ve not had experience, that’s fine but you should be excited to learn these platforms!