Lead Talent Acquisition Manager
London, United Kingdom /
People – Talent /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Come join our Talent Acquisition team!
It's been an exciting year here at Forecast - in under 18 months we expanded across two new geographies (US & UK), more than tripled our revenue and raised a huge Series A of $19M led by Balderton, a world class investor. What that means is - plenty more growth! We have massive plans to continue our expansion at a rapid pace, and our Talent Acquisition function is at the very front of that making sure we do it in a sustainable way that puts our values and culture at the centre of our decisions.
As Lead Talent Acquisition Manager, you'll be central to our efforts in attracting the very best talent in the market, literally building the future of Forecast. You'll be leading a team of Talent Aquisition Managers on hiring across our UK and Denmark offices, and be responsible for developing and executing on efforts to streamline hiring processes, employer branding and internal projects to optimise collaboration in the TA team and make us the employer of choice in the SaaS world.
As a player coach, you'll also drive your own recruiting efforts, running full cycle recruiting for roles across Europe.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Managers supporting European hiring efforts
- In the player aspect of your role, identify and hire top tier talent through a variety of mediums, including creative sourcing strategies and outreach plans for a variety of roles across the organisation
- Run the full cycle recruiting experience for your candidates from sourcing, offer closing and collaborating with the wider internal Forecast to onboarding for a seamless candidate experience
- Deliver a top notch candidate experience and building a fantastic impression of Forecast regardless of the hiring outcome
- Build close relationships with your hiring managers, establishing yourself as a valued and trusted advisor, providing key insight on the state of the local talent market and best practices in interview processes & candidate experience management
- Drive efforts to create best practice processes and ways to monitor our efforts across all facets on Talent Acquisition - candidate experience, employer branding, process optimisation and more
What you'll ideally have
- Demonstrated experience in hiring in the software space from early careers all the way to senior leadership levels
- Ability to creatively source using a variety of mediums and build strong pipeline of candidates, engaging with top talent in the long term
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Commitment to a fantastic candidate experience
- Strong organisational skills - you'll be comfortable multitasking and wearing multiple hats to keep up with our pace!
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and development of Talent Acquisition strategy across multiple roles and functions
A real values driven culture at the heart of how we work - Care with Candor, Forge the Future and Bring the Oomph!
Regular get togethers with our global teams, with an annual offsite Oomphfest (2021 edition in Barcelona!) and annual kick offs
A great set of benefits including pension, medical & life insurance, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + 5 Forecast Flex Days + 3 seasonal closure days
Stocked kitchen and Pizza Thursdays!
PC or Mac
Flexible and family friendly working hours, with a hybrid office/home model
Structured Professional Development plans with the opportunity to level up through external certifications, courses and qualifications