Product Manager - Collaboration & Reporting
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Management /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Product Manager?
Building software people love - that’s what we’re about! We work in dual-track agile, where you will be leading the discovery, participating in ideation, and ensuring that our ideas are valuable, viable, feasible (with developers), and usable (with designers).
As a Product Manager in Collaboration & Reporting, you’ll be hands-on, working with a dedicated cross-functional team of developers, a designer, and a researcher to build exciting solutions to our customers’ problems within collaboration and reporting. You'll be asking - how can we help people work better together? Whether that's better connections to Slack, MS Teams and filesharing services, or ensuring reports are easy to save and share, you'll be supporting collaboration and communication across projects and empowering individuals to understand what's on their plate.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a product vision for collaboration and reporting while evolving the product. Run discovery (Marty Cagan style!) in dual-track agile, where your responsibility is showing the commercial value and viability, and making sure we move towards our product vision
- Improve collaboration inside Forecast and work with integrations to other systems to get the best of other communication and collaboration tools
- Have close and iterative contact with individual contributors using Forecast
- Ensure collaboration and reporting is easy to learn and efficient to use
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well-grounded
- Analyse behavioral data, qualitative data, and industry trends
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer success for the best possible releases, feedback cycles, and product improvements
What you’ll ideally have
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team and taking the product to market
- A love for talking to users you seek opportunities to learn and grow your hard and soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - your empathetic approach to customers and internal stakeholders will be key to your success
- An appreciation for a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development, and the ability to inspire people to work towards your goals
Bonus points if
- Experience from B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with collaboration, reporting, or project management
- Experience from a professional service organization (agency, software house, consultancy, etc).