Senior Product Manager
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Management /
Have you ever been in a project and thought - “this can be much better”. That’s what we are doing in Forecast. We’re building the next generation of a project management tool that is easy-to-use (we focus on design), intelligent (we apply knowledge), and connected (bringing all aspects of project management together). Through Forecast, we are making people do the best work of their lives, so they can build hospitals, respond to Covid-19, make societies work, and effectively run projects remotely or together.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology is doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our next Product Manager?
Building software people love - that’s what we’re about! We work in dual-track agile, where you will be leading the discovery, participating in ideation, and ensuring that our ideas are valuable, viable, feasible (with developers), and usable (with designers).
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be hands-on, working with a dedicated cross-functional team of developers, a designer, and a researcher to build exciting solutions to our customers’ problems within resource management. Examples could be: ensuring a project has the right people, that people don’t have too much work, intelligently distribute work between people, and all the other thrilling things that come with building an easy-to-use and intelligent business platform.
We don’t necessarily expect you to be an expert on resource management, but having experience in product management, knowledge of software development and good usability understanding is critical.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a product vision for resource management while evolving the product
- Run discovery (Marty Cagan style) in dual-track agile, where your responsibility is showing the commercial value and viability, and making sure we move towards our product vision
- Improve resource management and for our customers, so they use their workforce in the best possible way
- Have close and iterative contact to customers Increase connectivity between the features you are responsible for to the rest of the platform
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well-grounded. Analyse behavioral data, qualitative data, and industry trends.
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer success for the best possible releases, feedback cycles, and product improvements
What you’ll ideally have
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team and taking products to market
- Love for talking to customers
- You seek opportunities to learn and grow your hard and soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - your empathetic approach to customers and internal stakeholders will be key to your success An appreciation for a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development, and the ability to inspire people to work towards your goals
Bonus points if
- Experience from B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with resource management or project management
- Experience from a professional service organization (agency, software house, consultancy, etc).
- You’ll have talented colleagues. They’re skilled in an extraordinary range of technologies, design methods, problem-solving, processes, or ways of seeing, thinking and communicating, while still being kind and humble about their work.
- We work in autonomous and empowered teams to deliver extraordinary impact. Expect energy, excitement, long discussions, a bias for making, solving problems, ideating, iterating, experimenting, and constantly striving to make people work better.
- We are passionate and proud of what we do. We are a unique and diverse team, united in our passion to help everyone do the very best work of their lives - by letting technology do what it does best, so people can do what they do best.
- We are direct and honest. We speak up and listen, driven by our Danish roots. We share our opinions directly and honestly with each other, and welcome healthy disagreement. We weigh an argument by the quality of the idea, not stars on your shoulder.
Our remote/office working policy: Social and flexible
We are currently working from home and opening our offices in accordance with official guidelines. Our office is open now, but we expect to really start coming back to the office in August...
From August, we will have a semi-remote working policy combining flexibility with being social. We’ll be approximately 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. We will have a weekly social day, where everyone is coming into the office on the same day we do social events on these days. You can of course always come into the office, and everyone (still) has their own desk (sitting together in teams). We like this approach, as it both gives you a lot of flexibility, but also gives you a social life within Forecast where you get to know your colleagues.